Re: Divalicious Fan Fiction: Post Your Thoughts

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

hey someone's missing...where's that Tyrab Lady???? lol...lol.. Very Happy

LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:@mickeyniic15...wow, everyone's worried about the baby/babies...wow....Im gonna try and post an update as soooooon as possible because I know i ended on a huuuuge cliffhanger.. lol
yes a big one very big on cliffhanger.Very worried about the baby or(ies) affraid Very Happy
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 am

cassies not ready for a baby though .....
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm

mickeyniic15 wrote:cassies not ready for a baby though .....

lol...i have my own opinions on that uh....issue...but I must keep them to myself.. lol..lol...he.he.he.he
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm

hope baby/babies stay Very Happy
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 pm

LOL Divaa cnt wait to read themmmm !!!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 am

just4us2 wrote:Hey MrsvJax what are we going to do our poor Chassie Crying or Very sad All i know I want all of this to bring everyone together.Still pleaing for our grey eye baby(ies) to be alright. lol!

just4us Hey girl yes I went from imaginary smoking to imaginary drinking by the last scene/// oh my pls. dont let nothing happen to the grey eyed lil Chassie (s) .. I;m here or shall I say there with ya.. I want everyone to come together too (peace- I speak peace) and what better if the lil grey eyes Antoni is still hanging in there strong and like Marla said there has to be some joy in fact they (Chassie) are having a baby!!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 pm

MrsVJax wrote:
just4us2 wrote:Hey MrsvJax what are we going to do our poor Chassie Crying or Very sad All i know I want all of this to bring everyone together.Still pleaing for our grey eye baby(ies) to be alright. lol!

just4us Hey girl yes I went from imaginary smoking to imaginary drinking by the last scene/// oh my pls. dont let nothing happen to the grey eyed lil Chassie (s) .. I;m here or shall I say there with ya.. I want everyone to come together too (peace- I speak peace) and what better if the lil grey eyes Antoni is still hanging in there strong and like Marla said there has to be some joy in fact they (Chassie) are having a baby!!
Hey MrsVJax i hear you ....think the little ones will bring joy not just for Chassie but all of them.You have the imaginary smoking and drinking and i went to the worrying.This is getting out of control. Very Happy but,just can't let it go.Ok MrsV i'll stop the worrying and you stop imagining the smoking and drinking.I need help. affraid Very Happy lol!
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 pm

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bounce Arrow
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm

just4us I am cracking up right now LOL. Lol., LOL!! Okay okay , okay I agree this is getting out of control and we need a quick permanent fix!!
just4us2 wrote:DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bounce Arrow
you're right I gotta give up the imaginary smoking and drinking while I still have control. LOL,LOL,LOL!! Divaaaaa has gotta let us know what happened to the baby ?!? That is the only way the worrying, drinking & smoking will cease for good!! LOL!! Idea affraid This will soften Eddie's heart b-cuz he will feel responsible or maybe now Charles will beat him up!! hahahaha joking!!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm

MrsVJax wrote: just4us I am cracking up right now LOL. Lol., LOL!! Okay okay , okay I agree this is getting out of control and we need a quick permanent fix!!
you're right I gotta give up the imaginary smoking and drinking while I still have control. LOL,LOL,LOL!! Divaaaaa has gotta let us know what happened to the baby ?!? That is the only way the worrying, drinking & smoking will cease for good!! LOL!! Idea affraid This will soften Eddie's heart b-cuz he will feel responsible or maybe now Charles will beat him up!! hahahaha joking!!

@just 4 us... lmao....guys stop! yall r making me laugh to hard right now.. and HEY!!!! Don't put the blame on me!....It's your imagination that's runnin wild...puttin them ideas in your head!! lmao

@VJax!.....maybe charles will beat him up!... TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! He just might if he can't get cassie out of the car! ROFL!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

told you need help,the mind is on over load Shocked wait a min he better get her out of that car, lol! hellllllllllllllllppppppppppppp
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

ok, so it's time for me to add my 2 cents in. im not smoking, drinking or worrying. im just very sad. my heart is heavy. the ending was tragic. Crying or Very sad how can anything good come out of this????? sigh....... we'll just have to wait and see i suppose. smh smh smh
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Candygwen wrote:ok, so it's time for me to add my 2 cents in. im not smoking, drinking or worrying. im just very sad. my heart is heavy. the ending was tragic. Crying or Very sad how can anything good come out of this????? sigh....... we'll just have to wait and see i suppose. smh smh smh

awww..Candy...don't worry, the next update will come soon..I won't make you all wait for months on this one...May be a short update but an update all the same. Already well on my way working on it..got a lot done.

but BTW....Love, Love, Love hearing everyone's opinions and thoughts....whether they be good or bad...inspires me to write more. Thanks everyone. Smile
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome diva
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

No, thank YOU diva! And don't think that my comment was "bad" cuz I told u b4 u Hit A home run . I'm just sad 4 chassie and that's "good". It shows the power of ur pen gurl!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 am

oh nooooo your comment wasn't bad....not at all... Very Happy Glad i was able to get a reaction from you guys....Thanks!

Last edited by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 am

Cool
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

Candygwen wrote:Cool
Candy so what do you think might happen or what you want to happen. Smile
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

I don't know what inthe world divalicious has up her sleeve so I don't know what might happen. But what do I want??? A MIRACLE. Plain & simple
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 am

Candygwen wrote:I don't know what inthe world divalicious has up her sleeve so I don't know what might happen. But what do I want??? A MIRACLE. Plain & simple
Well i don't know either what diva going to do but,like you hoping for a mircle for cassie,baby and for chassie life together. : sunny lol!
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am

MrsVJax what are you hoping for in the next update for Cassie,baby(ies) and Chassie life together.Well with everyone.
lol!
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 am

Diva now you know jus4us & I am going to go there each time because we love the idea of the lil grey eyed baby(ies)... If Candy would either worry or share my imaginary drink (non-alcohol of course..I think) Wink and nicotine free imaginary cigerettes it will help with the sadness!! LOL!!

I betcha Charles is stronger than King Kong right about now... u know he loves him some Cassie and have become protective of his seed!!! I say Charles rip that seat out of the car and save your family ...yall getting married 2morrow!!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 am

just4us2 wrote:MrsVJax what are you hoping for in the next update for Cassie,baby(ies) and Chassie life together.Well with everyone.
lol!
I want Chassie and the baby to be okay and bring everyone together at the hospital which will place all harsh feelings behind them. I want Chassie to be happy and pregnant!!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 am

MrsVJax wrote:I betcha Charles is stronger than King Kong right about now... u know he loves him some Cassie and have become protective of his seed!!! I say Charles rip that seat out of the car and save your family ...yall getting married 2morrow!!
Well........I must say that drink worked miracles mrsvjax! Adrenaline!!!! Why didn't i think think of that??? Of course!!! Charles gets that adrenaline rush & he can do the impossible to save the love(s) of his life!!! Thanks for helping me to see the light. I'm not sad anymore. There's still hope....
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

MrsVJax wrote:Diva now you know jus4us & I am going to go there each time because we love the idea of the lil grey eyed baby(ies)... If Candy would either worry or share my imaginary drink (non-alcohol of course..I think) Wink and nicotine free imaginary cigerettes it will help with the sadness!! LOL!!

I betcha Charles is stronger than King Kong right about now... u know he loves him some Cassie and have become protective of his seed!!! I say Charles rip that seat out of the car and save your family ...yall getting married 2morrow!!

Stronger than king king... Rip the seat out! lmao VJAX....this is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! charles don't need no knife huh?...just rip that seat out! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@candy - @ just 4 us.....anything can happen but all things happen for a reason right? rabbit
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:
@candy - @ just 4 us.....anything can happen but all things happen for a reason right? rabbit
. Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah...sigh.........
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

[quote="MrsVJax"]Diva now you know jus4us & I am going to go there each time because we love the idea of the lil grey eyed baby(ies)... If Candy would either worry or share my imaginary drink (non-alcohol of course..I think) Wink and nicotine free imaginary cigerettes it will help with the sadness!! LOL!!

I betcha Charles is stronger than King Kong right about now... u know he loves him some Cassie and have become protective of his seed!!! I say Charles rip that seat out of the car and save your family ...yall getting Laughing Always with the baby or(ies) King Kong and Mighty Joe Young all together.Charles going to release the inter beast in him,become the hulk. Laughing
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm

MrsVJax wrote: just4us I am cracking up right now LOL. Lol., LOL!! Okay okay , okay I agree this is getting out of control and we need a quick permanent fix!!
Maybe we will get a quick fix soon.If not might see us flying over the board needing meds. What a Face
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Candygwen wrote:
LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:
. Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah...sigh.........
All things and this is all for a reason.Hope its for all to come together. sunny
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 pm

i hope so too i felt like crying wen he tried to get cassie out of the car

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

britni84 wrote:i hope so too i felt like crying wen he tried to get cassie out of the car
britni84 i hear make you want to cry Crying or Very sad
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by americana876 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 am

diva all i can say is omg...omg... i felt like crying or having a drink my self. this is the best story u have worte so far in my opinion. cassie shoulda let charles drive her home then leave. but anyway jus like in the show he always trys to save her....i hope she lives and the baby also.....ps if it does pls give it grey eyes
americana876

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm

americana876 wrote:diva all i can say is omg...omg... i felt like crying or having a drink my self. this is the best story u have worte so far in my opinion. cassie shoulda let charles drive her home then leave. but anyway jus like in the show he always trys to save her....i hope she lives and the baby also.....ps if it does pls give it grey eyes
Alright americana876 another one for the Chassie little grey eyes baby lol! sunny Very Happy
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 pm

@britni......didn't mean to make everybody sad...lol Sad ....
@americana876 thanks girlie...yeah a lot of ppl think #7 is the best story..and i see you want that baby or babies also...lol
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by americana876 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 am

@ just4us yeah they would hav a cute kid and who ever marries either one of the actors will hav cute kids..........

@ diva keep up the good work.....
americana876

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

americana876 wrote:@ just4us yeah they would hav a cute kid and who ever marries either one of the actors will hav cute kids..........

@ diva keep up the good work.....
Yes they would have some beautiful babies.would have been nice if they could have been the two having the babies together for real. I love you Very Happy but their with others,oh well Very Happy
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 am

cassie's going to need a new car now

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:37 am

now that u mention it..... i dont understand why they went in 2 separate cars to castillo's garage in the 1st place. any ideas?
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Wasn't it so Cassie could go back home without eddie knowing that she was with charles. cassie and charles were told to stay away from each other.i don't know.couldn't take the chance of being caught together.if eddie had came to charles house he wouldn't find cassie car there.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 pm

ok i'll buy that! 2 heads are better than 1. thanks just4us2! Smile
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

well can't say that i'm right
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 pm

We need divalicious right about now to set things straight!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 pm

right divvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvva Rolling Eyes
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm

just4us2 wrote:Wasn't it so Cassie could go back home without eddie knowing that she was with charles. cassie and charles were told to stay away from each other.i don't know.couldn't take the chance of being caught together.if eddie had came to charles house he wouldn't find cassie car there.

Exactamundo! Just 4us....you are right....the prize goes to just 4 us!!!! lol Very Happy Very Happy that's why they took two cars. and as far as cassie needing a new car.. uh...uh...i can't say what she'll need cuz who knows whats gonna happen.. RIGHT???? lol
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

and if eddie had showed up at charles's house and seen cassie's car there...or had charles's car been there with no sign of Charles, ...he would have immediately known they were together.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

and maybe she shouldn't have gotten that lil car.. Sad
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 am

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:and maybe she shouldn't have gotten that lil car.. Sad
My my my Diva yea maybe she should have gotten an old cadilac so her and that baby could have been protected from that big bad truck.... She needed to be in a tank or hummer to keep Charle's seed safe why oh why!! I need a.... gggreen teaaaa (No imaginary drinking... it was bad for my imaginary Chassie health but I dont know maybe I ought to keep some for your next update! lol! ) LOL!! Cool

I was just watching LH season 2 "Peacemaker" and I know Robert and Erica had to be dating during this season... omg the way he looks at her and that few second kiss in the garage totally gave their secret relationship away!! I dont care what they say they DATED!!!! LOL!! cheers
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

MrsVJax drink you some greentea if you run out before update i'll send you some more.Yes got to keep things healthy in this imaginary Chassie world.PS with you on the Erica & Charles thing.Watch season2 first episode when cassie tell charles let me get some ice and charles grab her and kisses her just watch that scene.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:22 am

chassie....love of a lifetime. thank GOD for re-runs
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 am

Candygwen wrote:chassie....love of a lifetime. thank GOD for re-runs
Candy I know ..right!! Very Happy I am really enjoying the re-runs myself.
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top