Re: Divalicious Fan Fiction: Post Your Thoughts

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

very soon. very soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

Story 6, scenes 1 - 17 Updated. Thanks Guys!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 am

it was sooo goood this story is getting interesting wow cant wait to read more

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

DIVAAAAAAA ahhhh cassie noooo i really hope shes not pregooo plzz nooo not now nd the chat between her nd claire loved it about prom night nd the scare then lizzie nd cassies talk nd then the argument between charles nd casssie woooo !!! nd eddie becoming suspicios nd jenn finding the number !!!! i hope claire really doesnt leave nd they all graduate nd be happy together lol, but now chassie will learn from their mistake!!!! i really hope shes not pregoo !!!!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Girl knock it out the park again,loving every bit of it.Cirl i need some more can't wait to see what happen with them.chassie loving it.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 am

Divaaaaaaa!!! Loved it I knew you were up to something! My Chassie and the thought of little Chassie's I am excited![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] wait to see whats next!!! u Go Gurl!!! hahahahaha
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 am

mickeyniic15 wrote:DIVAAAAAAA ahhhh cassie noooo i really hope shes not pregooo plzz nooo not now nd the chat between her nd claire loved it about prom night nd the scare then lizzie nd cassies talk nd then the argument between charles nd casssie woooo !!! nd eddie becoming suspicios nd jenn finding the number !!!! i hope claire really doesnt leave nd they all graduate nd be happy together lol, but now chassie will learn from their mistake!!!! i really hope shes not pregoo !!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Just stay tuned. The test results will be revealed.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 am

MrsVJax wrote:Divaaaaaaa!!! Loved it I knew you were up to something! My Chassie and the thought of little Chassie's I am excited![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] wait to see whats next!!! u Go Gurl!!! hahahahaha

lil Chassies...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm

diva!!! this was like a backwards sour patch kids. this was sweet and then it turned sour!! this was whew.. i just cant wait to see the results, oh & girl the argument the slap whew... im so ready to see whats next!i loved the sister to sister moment with lizzie and cassie. uh-oh eddie and jen (trouble in paradise lol ) great job over all Smile
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm

These spoilers have got me so anxious 2 read it!!! I hope I have time soon!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 pm

cnt wait 2 c the results !!! hope cassie nd lizzie have more sister 2 sister talks!!!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Don't worry. Cassie and Lizzie will have more talks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 pm

tyrab wrote:diva!!! this was like a backwards sour patch kids. this was sweet and then it turned sour!! this was whew.. i just cant wait to see the results, oh & girl the argument the slap whew... im so ready to see whats next!i loved the sister to sister moment with lizzie and cassie. uh-oh eddie and jen (trouble in paradise lol ) great job over all Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know. Sweet then sour!!! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey Diva I just read the story again & mmm...mmm.mm! I just love it! Eddie & Jenn awe she jealous...cute! Lizzie and Cassie so touching (tear) and Claire and Cassie handled like true girlfriends(grin) David and Charles true buddies (classic) last but not least my favorites 'Chassie' awwwweee... lil Chassie's and possible early nuptials!!!(maybe) but their argument was so realistic and the slap(lol) I guess that's what made him apologize so quickly ey!?! You can just feel the love btween them and just plain sense that it'll be okay whatever they face. waiting on more more more... U r great!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks lady!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

ChassieAntoni

Post by ChassieAntoni on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Story 6 was great! I'm worried for Chassie. Crying or Very sad
...Cassie could always take "the morning-after pill."
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 am

thats what i was thinking to about the morning after pill chassieAntoni
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 am

me too! me too! ohh what will their future hold?? : (
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 am

Little Chassies,how sweet .how long DIVA?
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 am

just4us...ditto!!!! Imagine how cute "lil grey eyed beauties! hahaha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 pm

ChassieAntoni wrote:Story 6 was great! I'm worried for Chassie. Crying or Very sad
...Cassie could always take "the morning-after pill."

mickeyniic15 wrote:thats what i was thinking to about the morning after pill chassieAntoni

tyrab wrote:me too! me too! ohh what will their future hold?? : (

just4us2 wrote:Little Chassies,how sweet .how long DIVA?

MrsVJax wrote:just4us...ditto!!!! Imagine how cute "lil grey eyed beauties! hahaha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow....you guys are really thinking about this one. LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The morning after pill...hmm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Looks like the board is split on lil' Grey eyed Chassies (Or/Vs) No lil' Grey Eyed Chassies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

The results indicated a high degree of overall satisfaction with.... "the morning-after pill!" cheers

Chassie could have "petit" chassie after college & finally married! Smile

Teen Pregnancy Statistics in the US. - Most teen pregnancies are unplanned & black teens have the highest teen pregnancy rate... don't let Cassie be a statistic.
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 pm

PS.
A ChassieA's BING MOMENT... lol! Laughing

134 per 1,000 women are black pregnant teens.

Although teenage mothers today are more likely to finish high school or earn their GEDs than in the past, pregnant teens are less likely to attend college than teens who do not become pregnant.
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am

a little grey eyed baby would be cute lol

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:24 am

Yes MrsVJAX little grey eyed baby that would be so cute,girl or boy.lol,waiting Diva for the verdict yes or no.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

too late for the morning after its Monday! They made love Saturday! Chassie relationship is mature they can handle it! and hint hint it worked on One Tree Hill Haley & Nathan got married had their baby at graduation and graduated to college. (at least Chassie will have graduated first and have started college before the baby gets here.) Naley did it and so can Chassie!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 am

i'm definitely reading the fanfic tomorrow! i feel so left behind! but i can tell ya this right now......no morning after pill for me! i ain't wit that!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

okay, so i finished it all. wow, that was great!!!! smh!!! when i think of all the possibilities abcfamily threw away when they cancelled this show..... tsk tsk tsk. and diva's fanfic is proof of that! all of these stories and scenes would make such GREAT television! and i loved the music that went with the ending scene. the music ended exactly when i finished reading---like it was perfectly timed or something! and all of the description......i could see it all in my head as plain as day--all of it! even little stuff like lizzie spinning on her heels and turning to walk away... that's what she used to do on the show! and charles pinching the bridge of his nose....wow..... i didn't expect cassie to say she hated him!! it all seems so real.... i can't imagine what's gonna happen next! thanks diva for keeping LH and chassie alive for us. it's just getting better and better.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

ChassieAntoni wrote:The results indicated a high degree of overall satisfaction with.... "the morning-after pill!" cheers

Chassie could have "petit" chassie after college & finally married! Smile

Teen Pregnancy Statistics in the US. - Most teen pregnancies are unplanned & black teens have the highest teen pregnancy rate... don't let Cassie be a statistic.

ChassieAntoni wrote:PS.
A ChassieA's BING MOMENT... lol! Laughing

134 per 1,000 women are black pregnant teens.

Although teenage mothers today are more likely to finish high school or earn their GEDs than in the past, pregnant teens are less likely to attend college than teens who do not become pregnant.

britni84 wrote:a little grey eyed baby would be cute lol

just4us2 wrote:Yes MrsVJAX little grey eyed baby that would be so cute,girl or boy.lol,waiting Diva for the verdict yes or no.

MrsVJax wrote:too late for the morning after its Monday! They made love Saturday! Chassie relationship is mature they can handle it! and hint hint it worked on One Tree Hill Haley & Nathan got married had their baby at graduation and graduated to college. (at least Chassie will have graduated first and have started college before the baby gets here.) Naley did it and so can Chassie!

Candygwen wrote:i'm definitely reading the fanfic tomorrow! i feel so left behind! but i can tell ya this right now......no morning after pill for me! i ain't wit that!

Candygwen wrote:okay, so i finished it all. wow, that was great!!!! smh!!! when i think of all the possibilities abcfamily threw away when they cancelled this show..... tsk tsk tsk. and diva's fanfic is proof of that! all of these stories and scenes would make such GREAT television! and i loved the music that went with the ending scene. the music ended exactly when i finished reading---like it was perfectly timed or something! and all of the description......i could see it all in my head as plain as day--all of it! even little stuff like lizzie spinning on her heels and turning to walk away... that's what she used to do on the show! and charles pinching the bridge of his nose....wow..... i didn't expect cassie to say she hated him!! it all seems so real.... i can't imagine what's gonna happen next! thanks diva for keeping LH and chassie alive for us. it's just getting better and better.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whoa....LOl! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] There's a debate going on! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OH!!!!!! CHASSIE.A you really started something when you brought up the morning after pill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Looks like mickeynicc and tyrab are in agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] VJAX I love your lil grey eyed baby term!!! lol! Sounds so cute and adorable. Looks like you're not the only person (Britni, Just4Us) ready to see a lil chubby Chassie! lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks Candy. Glad you enjoyed the story. So....are you for team grey eyed baby or not??? LOL!!!! HaHaHa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 pm

MrsVJax, what about the morning "after," "after" pill? LOL! Smile

Having a baby when a teen alters the future for both Charles & Cassie, plus their family (One Tree Hill & MTV Teen Mom).

On ABC Family LH, Jenn talked about giving up a lot for her family when she became pregnant; however, she was happy with her choice of being a mom and wife.

I’m traditional... I want Chassie to experience college, graduate, get married, and then have children - A Disney Movie!

... Happily Ever After I love you
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Chassie A I didn't know about the "AA" pill (really...wow!)...however I am against all of them. Thank God that Chassie is in a loving relationship and not just messing around... maybe then the AA pill might "sneak up" on the scene!

Uh-oh Cassie is already acting extremely emotional "I dont want to talk to u/ I really hate u" crying and taking off down the hallway. She sounds pregnant to me! LOL!!! (Diva I couldn't resist that.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I think Chassie basically is like a married couple already...their experiences & love are way above the norm for teens...they need to be married...they have a baby on the way! hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks Candy. Glad you enjoyed the story. So....are you for team grey eyed baby or not??? LOL!!!! HaHaHa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am ABSOLUTELY for team grey-eyed baby! how 'bout grey-eyed twins while we're at it? lol
don't get me wrong, tho. in a perfect world, first comes luv then comes marriage then comes chassie with the baby carriage. but since LH is far from perfect and if there might be a bun in the oven ahead of schedule, i don't wanna kill it off with a pill. yuck!!!!
and if ur gonna have one, might as well go for broke and have two [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsVJax on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Candy "smooches" and a "fist bump" to you!!! (awww.. 2 lil chubby chassies w/ grey eyes) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yep cuteness!
MrsVJax

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm

MrsVJax wrote:Candy "smooches" and a "fist bump" to you!!! (awww.. 2 lil chubby chassies w/ grey eyes) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yep cuteness!
right???? know what i'm sayin???? & thanks, i'm feelin the luv [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm

MrsVJax wrote:Chassie A I didn't know about the "AA" pill (really...wow!)...however I am against all of them. Thank God that Chassie is in a loving relationship and not just messing around... maybe then the AA pill might "sneak up" on the scene!

Uh-oh Cassie is already acting extremely emotional "I dont want to talk to u/ I really hate u" crying and taking off down the hallway. She sounds pregnant to me! LOL!!! (Diva I couldn't resist that.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I think Chassie basically is like a married couple already...their experiences & love are way above the norm for teens...they need to be married...they have a baby on the way! hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ROFL!!!!! You cracked me up with that one. Yeah....she does sound pregnant doesn't she??!!! lol! lol!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Candygwen wrote:
LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:...

i am ABSOLUTELY for team grey-eyed baby! how 'bout grey-eyed twins while we're at it? lol
don't get me wrong, tho. in a perfect world, first comes luv then comes marriage then comes chassie with the baby carriage. but since LH is far from perfect and if there might be a bun in the oven ahead of schedule, i don't wanna kill it off with a pill. yuck!!!!
and if ur gonna have one, might as well go for broke and have two [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Go for broke and have two!!!!!! LMAO!!! You guys are cracking me up!! LOl! LOL!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 am

nooo noo babies yet im wit the traditional all the WAY !! they are not ready then if she has 2 face her dad aww mann!!! i really kinda do want eddie 2 some how catch them one day lol !!! but not grey eyed babies YET !!! they deserve at least 1 more free pass !!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

hmm! cassie and charles getting caught....hmmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], now there's a thought!!!! LOL
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 am

With you Candy on the two grey eye babies,Chassie can handle having a baby or babies.They still can finish school.Like it was said Chassie has a strong love and bond between them.Their relationship is beyond teenage love.Want to see little Charles and Cassie.LOL
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

Let's take vote
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 am

Chassie still can get caught before anyone find out she with child.Think her and Charles going to stop once they make up.Well Diva are they?
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

hmm...good question. lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I guess the test results will determine the answer to that question. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am

DIVAAAAA
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 am

MrsVJax - I was joking about the "A" "A" pill. LOL! Smile

Yippee, another TRADITIONAL person! I love you Thank you Mickeyniic15! "One more FREE PASS!"
“first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage.”
Please, no more barriers in Chassie's relationship.

P.S. "grey-eyed"... Chassie isn't adopting a cat. - By the age of three, a child’s eyes will usually settle into their permanent, adult color – blue, green, hazel, amber, grey, or dark brown.
...Only time will tell! Smile

P.S.S Having sex doesn't strengthen your relationship with your partner (boyfriend/girlfriend)
...Davaire. Wink
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

P.S.S Having sex doesn't strengthen your relationship with your partner (boyfriend/girlfriend)
...Davaire. Wink [/quote]

Uh...Uh...Says YOU!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL! Girl...What you SELLIN??!!??!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I must disagree. Oh Yes It Can! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Only thing I can think to say to anyone who disagrees is they must not be gettin the right kind of lovin! LMAO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's REAL TALK Baby!

...But, on a serious not....I believe there can be two bonds between a man and a woman. An emotional/mental bond as well as an intimate bond. In my opinion, when a woman gives, shares, commits(how ever you want to label it), herself to a man, with someone she loves, cares about or, has deep feelings for, that's a bond in itself. That's a huge part of any relationship or marriage. Shoot...relationships and marriages have ended because of it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I mean...hell, wars have been fought over women and some good lovin. LOL![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You know what I'm sayin? So...yes...I do believe an intimate bond can strengthen a relationship. Most definitely.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:13 pm

I agree with the p.s.s. altho "davaire" wasn't the winner. Its "DAIRE" as in 'i dare u' Shocked
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Wow. some real interesting conversations on this board recently. I like it. Good stuff! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

I know, right? 2 me sex doesn't "strengthen" the bond. Yes, u move to a higher level but that doesn't always mean ur relationship is "stronger". I think the "bond" is love and I don't think sex strengthens love. I think love strengthens sex.
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

okay....i see your point...I do. but are you in some ways saying that sex between couples is for pure physical stimulous? I just feel if two people are in love, and they truly care about each other....not just two random people having emotionless sex....I'm talking about two people who love each other....I think it creates a bond of some sort and to me a bond indicates some kind of strength or strengthening. It can definitely make couples feel closer if anything at all. Being with that person gives a certain emotion, happiness, joy...what have you but theres definitely a bond outside of pure physical stimulation.

If these conversations keep going...Im gonna have to open up the chat session on the board. I left it off thinking we wouldn't need it! lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:48 pm

OH....and by the way...not saying I agree or diagree with the Morning After Pill...but just want to let you guys know the morning After pill is effective up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. The effectiveness decreases on the hour but it is still effective! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:okay....i see your point...I do. but are you in some ways saying that sex between couples is for pure physical stimulous?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nope. Not saying that. If true love is mutual its an expression of their love. But not all bfs and gfs share true love even when they think they do. In those cases, they find out the hard way that sex doesn't strengthen what's between them.
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum