Divalicious Fan Fiction: Post Your Thoughts

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Divalicious Fan Fiction: Post Your Thoughts

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:okay....i see your point...I do. but are you in some ways saying that sex between couples is for pure physical stimulous?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nope. Not saying that. If true love is mutual its an expression of their love. But not all bfs and gfs share true love even when they think they do. In those cases, they find out the hard way that sex doesn't strengthen what's between them.

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 pm

OH yeah...most definitely.. an expression of love. You're right it is and I'm not saying it creates the bond. It doesn't creat it. Not hardly but it does help! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Afterall, if it didn't, no one would do it right? lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. I mean...we could just stand there and smile at our partners.
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Well.....first and foremost the purpose for sex is procreation. If adam & eve stood around smiling @ each other none of us would be here. I'm not saying that's OUR reason for having sex but I think that's y God made us the way he did -- with sexual attraction -- so that the human race would proliferate. The added bonus while we "go forth & multiply" is the pleaasure it brings us--physically, emotionally, etc...
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

...DAVAIRE will always be a winner! Je suis le français! "Hu Hu HUUU" (French Laugh) Razz

Mon point de vue sur le sexe... (My point of view of sex)

ChassieA is SELLING "Catholicism Beliefs" - Roman Catholic Church frowns (advises it followers against having sexual relations before getting married) upon all acts of sexual activity except for the ultimate beautiful expression of love between married spouses (For Catholics, sex within marriage is a wonderful thing. It not only helps to unite the couple, but also presents the possibility of creating a new life.). Smile

Thanks Diva! They don't call me, "Ms. Conversation" for nothing. LOL! Cool

Please join the conversations at "ChassieA's Thought of the Day!" I love you
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

oh boy...I'm going to remain neutral on this one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Don't want to get into religion.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

these convos r getting good nd funny lol i agree diva dnt want to get into religon but im still with hopeing they dnt get fully caught but juss about or sum idk diva work ur magic but they dnt need a bby juss yet. since cassie nd charles took it 2 the nxt level they have been closer then ever im juss sayin it did change their relationship!!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

mickeyniic15 wrote:these convos r getting good nd funny lol i agree diva dnt want to get into religon but im still with hopeing they dnt get fully caught but juss about or sum idk diva work ur magic but they dnt need a bby juss yet. since cassie nd charles took it 2 the nxt level they have been closer then ever im juss sayin it did change their relationship!!

Yep. I agree Mickeyniic15. I mean...going back to the fan fic, speaking purely on a fan fic level...after Charles and Cassie were together, their relationship changed and the same with David and Claire (Daire), ...Claire gave David (her specialness!) lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and yeah, she felt closer to him, as most young girls would.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 pm

No sex doesn't strengthen a relationship but like someone said love and trust strengthen a relationship and that strengthen the sex.sex in a loving relationship is part of showing that love in a physical way well one of the ways.For the grey eyes baby,yes they can be born with grey ,blue black whatever color and grow up with them staying that color for life that i know for a fact.tell me another story about that.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 am

[/quote] Just4us2,
For the grey eyes baby,yes they can be born with grey ,blue black whatever color and grow up with them staying that color for life that i know for a fact.tell me another story about that.

To Just4us2,
No one ever said that babies couldn't have grey eyes.

[/quote] ChassieAntoni
P.S. "grey-eyed"... Chassie isn't adopting a cat. - By the age of three, a child’s eyes will usually settle into their permanent, adult color – blue, green, hazel, amber, grey, or dark brown.
...Only time will tell! Smile

[/quote] LincolnHeightsDiva
Uh...Uh...Says YOU!! LOL! Girl...What you SELLIN??!!??!! I must disagree. Oh Yes It Can! Only thing I can think to say to anyone who disagrees is they must not be getting the right kind of lovin! LMAO That's REAL TALK Baby

To Diva,
I feel offended... "they must not be getting the right kind of lovin!" What is your opinion of "the right kind of lovin?" The religious side stated their viewpoint(s).

OH....and by the way...not saying I agree or diagree with the Morning After Pill...but just want to let you guys know the morning After pill is effective up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. The effectiveness decreases on the hour but it is still effective!

To Diva,
"The tribe has spoken... this is not the right time for a baby!" Please consider our request. Thanks!
I love you
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 am

Diva i feel like this,write whatever you want to write it's your Fan fiction that you share with us to keep Lincoln Heights alive for LH lovers..Baby or no baby is fine with me.Still will love the FF.I'm not going to try to lead you on what to write the decision is yours.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 am

just4us2 wrote:Diva i feel like this,write whatever you want to write it's your Fan fiction that you share with us to keep Lincoln Heights alive for LH lovers..Baby or no baby is fine with me.Still will love the FF.I'm not going to try to lead you on what to write the decision is yours.

well said just4us2. divalicious has been doing a great job so far and whatever she writes will be a slam dunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 am

wow!! i've practically missed all the convos today lol but i also agree that i'm pretty sure whatever decision diva chooses to go with im gonna love the writing anyway & i think you guys will to soo lol i just cant wait to the update lol
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 am

Yes will LOVE it LOL
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am

: )
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am

Diva, don't forget about the nominations for the Viewer's Choice Award at the 2010 FanFic Awards! LOL! Very Happy Please consider that this is not the right time for a baby. There's a chance that Cassie isn't pregnant... I just wish the best for Chassie.

Regardless... Divalicious FanFic will always be SUPERB! I love you
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 am

ohohhhhh Fanfic awards sounds exciting lol
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 am

Yep, "Viewer's Choice" ...hint hint wink wink "no time for a baby." Wink
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 am

oh my goodness. haha i've already said what i've got to saw about that lol your 2 funny
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

To Diva,
I feel offended... "they must not be getting the right kind of lovin!" What is your opinion of "the right kind of lovin?" The religious side stated their viewpoint(s).

OH....and by the way...not saying I agree or disagree with the Morning After Pill...but just want to let you guys know the morning After pill is effective up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. The effectiveness decreases on the hour but it is still effective!

To Diva,
"The tribe has spoken... this is not the right time for a baby!" Please consider our request. Thanks!
I love you [/quote]

Girl....you know I was not trying to offend you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Only teasing. You know that. I was just defending my characters, David and Claire. Stop bashing them! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But come on now. You know what I mean by good lovin... LOL!

Last edited by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

ChassieAntoni wrote:Diva, don't forget about the nominations for the Viewer's Choice Award at the 2010 FanFic Awards! LOL! Very Happy Please consider that this is not the right time for a baby. There's a chance that Cassie isn't pregnant... I just wish the best for Chassie.

Regardless... Divalicious FanFic will always be SUPERB! I love you

Viewer's Choice Awards! LOl! HaHaHa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 pm

To Diva,
I love you [/quote]

Hey ChassieA.....When is the right time for a baby? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] OH!!!! and Fan Fic Award sound good!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey here's a thought....What if Cassie was pregnant and the baby was born with lil' mini dreads......Whoa!!!! Who The Daddy? LMAO
(Just Kidding) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

just4us2 wrote:Diva i feel like this,write whatever you want to write it's your Fan fiction that you share with us to keep Lincoln Heights alive for LH lovers..Baby or no baby is fine with me.Still will love the FF.I'm not going to try to lead you on what to write the decision is yours.

Candygwen wrote:

well said just4us2. divalicious has been doing a great job so far and whatever she writes will be a slam dunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!!

tyrab wrote:wow!! i've practically missed all the convos today lol but i also agree that i'm pretty sure whatever decision diva chooses to go with im gonna love the writing anyway & i think you guys will to soo lol i just cant wait to the update lol

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. It's fun reading and talking about what ppl think will happen or what they wish for. Not saying it will influence/sway my decision but still fun reading all the same. Boy...Cassie's potential pregnancy sure did spark up a conversation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey ChassieA.....When is the right time for a baby? OH!!!! and Fan Fic Award sound good!!!

Deciding to have a baby is a big step and there are many factors that can come into play when deciding to have a baby. The right time is when Charles and Cassie are ready to plan and make the commitment of starting a family... waiting until they experience college, graduate for college, get married, experience newlywed life, have secure finances, secure careers, more life experience, and then plan to have children. ... Happily Ever After!

king Chassie should be a role model in the Lincoln Heights Community! queen Not a Statistic! Neutral

P.S. - Thanks Diva, I will report the tallied votes of the nominations for the Viewer's Choice Award at the 2010 FanFic Awards Ceremony. LOL! ...hint hint wink wink "I'm Head of the Committee." LOL! Laughing

P.S.S. - Lets settle this once and for all; If you want Chassie to have a baby NOW... you will enjoy reading Batman's FanFic! Batman's Chassie has twins.

P.S.S.S. - Diva, don't forget you promised to pick "Team ChassieA" for the next vote since you picked "Team Candy" for the David and Claire combined names. Crying or Very sad

P.S.S.S.S. - I I love you you Diva!
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 am

[quote="ChassieAntoni"]

P.S.S.S. - Diva, don't forget you promised to pick "Team ChassieA" for the next vote since you picked "Team Candy" for the David and Claire combined names. Crying or Very sad [/color]

Au contraire special friend! Team Candy coined the name 'clavid' not 'daire'. Team britni came up with daire which was the winner.
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 am

To Candy,

...d'accord, mais c'est mon tour de gagner! bounce

Parlez-vous le français, Candy?
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 am

Say whaaaaat??????? English please!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am

yeah team britni thats whats up thanks for the shout out

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 am

LOl! Team Britni!!!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 am

Candygwen wrote:Say whaaaaat??????? English please!

LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am

britni84 wrote:yeah team britni thats whats up thanks for the shout out

U r welcome! U deserve ur props!
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

ChassieAntoni wrote:To Candy,...d'accord, mais c'est mon tour de gagner! bounce

chassieantoni.....laissez la meilleure personne gagner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ChassieAntoni wrote:To Candy, Parlez-vous le français, Candy?

chassieantoni....no but i get by with a little help from my friend(s) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 pm

[quote="Candy"]
chassieantoni.....laissez la meilleure personne gagner cheers

Qui est MOI! (Which is ME!) ...no joke. LOL! Smile

P.S. ChassieAntoni is a proper noun (a noun which names a specific person & proper nouns are capitalized). queen
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm

ChassieAntoni wrote:P.S. ChassieAntoni is a proper noun (a noun which names a specific person & proper nouns are capitalized). queen

merci, mon ami spécial! don't take my lack of capitalization personally. i'm a lazy typist at home since i type alot at work. so i luv to break the rules when i can and just use lowercase for everything. i hope u don't mind. please cut me some slack. svp! merci beaucoup! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Shame on you Candy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dot your I's and cross your T's on this board! lol!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks for showing an interest in learning French, Candy. Smile However, translating websites do not conjugate all verbs and the sentences/phrases translated are grammatically incorrect... Therefore, most translation sites can be way off. Though, I appreciate your effort! I love you

P.S. - The GP will cut you some slack this year (GP = Grammar Police "To Serve & Correct").
Only Candy may have permission to write ChassieAntoni with lowercase letters. LOL! Laughing
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am

ChassieAntoni wrote:translating websites do not conjugate all verbs and the sentences/phrases translated are grammatically incorrect... Therefore, most translation sites can be way off.

man i'm busted [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! i can't get nothing past u, can i special friend????

ChassieAntoni wrote:Only Candy may have permission to write ChassieAntoni with lowercase letters. LOL! Laughing

that's why i'm a SPECIAL friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thanks for ur kind consideration chassieantoni
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 am

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:Shame on you Candy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dot your I's and cross your T's on this board! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:37 am

[quote="Candy"]
man i'm busted ! i can't get nothing past u, can i special friend????

LOL! Laughing That's for sure... LOL!
I I love you you!
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 am

[quote="ChassieAntoni"]
Candy wrote:
man i'm busted ! i can't get nothing past u, can i special friend????

LOL! Laughing That's for sure... LOL!
I I love you you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] je t'aime
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by ChassieAntoni on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 am

Merci, Candy! Like a Star @ heaven
ChassieAntoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:43 am

hey diva any new stories yet?
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:46 am

I'll be updating first thing in the morning girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrab on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Yea!!!
tyrab

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

Crazy Game Called Love..., Story 6, scenes 18 - 27 have been updated. Thanks guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 am

cool! thanks divalicious! imma read it RIGHT NOW!!! im sooooooo excited! lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 am

great update very creative i cant wait to read more thanks

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 am

wow! that was great, diva! and so unique with the split screen and the dream. that was a real curve ball 4 sure. i loved it! and i love that jagged edge song. of course imma stay tuned for the PT results! wild horses couldn't drag me away from this story! it just keeps getting better and better! thanks girl! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyniic15 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm

awedome diva !! i cnt wait 4 the results!!! plz be negitive lol Smile but when r we going to find out?
mickeyniic15

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

britni84 wrote:great update very creative i cant wait to read more thanks

thanks girlie.. Got to give a special shoutout to my girl Britni for giving me some BOMB music!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top