Erica Hubbard Filming The Movie 72 Hours Plus Live Interview Of You & Me This Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Erica Hubbard Filming The Movie 72 Hours Plus Live Interview Of You & Me This Morning

Post by batman642 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Here are some pics of Erica Hubbard filming a new movie 72 Hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You & Me This Morning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to the interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Threads to other LH cast news
Rhyon Brown

Robert Adamson

batman642

Back to top Go down

Re: Erica Hubbard Filming The Movie 72 Hours Plus Live Interview Of You & Me This Morning

Post by Candygwen on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks for all of this 411, batman642. I gotta watch Erica's interview later when im able to pump up the volume. Rhyon is beautiful and Robert looks good. I Hope he and his new family stay together forever <3
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Re: Erica Hubbard Filming The Movie 72 Hours Plus Live Interview Of You & Me This Morning

Post by just4us2 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:07 am

thanks for updates on erica and Rhyon.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top