Twisted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twisted

Post by just4us2 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Has anyone been watching abc family new show Twisted.Well it might not be that new but,i kinda like it.Smile 

just4us2

Back to top Go down

Re: Twisted

Post by Candygwen on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm

hi just4us! i saw that show advertised on the side of a city bus and i said to myself that i would like to watch it, but then i forgot all about it until i saw something that u posted about it (i think on fb) i would like to get into it but i dont know if i will be able to find the time. looks good. the couple reminds me of chassie <3 what's it about? why is it called "twisted"? i know nothing....

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:17 pm

About three friends which one the friends at the age eleven kills his aunt and sent away for 5 yrs in juve.came back making it short here.another murder happen want to blame him but don't think he did it don't believe he killed his aunt either.i didn't watch it from begining.but,he in love with the black girl.i enjoy watching it.Someone else said they remind them of Chassie..

just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 am

thank u!

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Don't get me wrong. I think twisted is a great show but everytime I watch it I can't help but think I would love to see Erica in another role like the one played by Lacey....LST is great but I miss seeing Erica portray this kind of role. Every time I watch I think to myself....Erica could have played Lacy's role easily and probably sooooo much better

LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top