baby pic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby pic

Post by Administrator on Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 pm

I sure would like to see a pic of erica's lil baby girl. I bet shes cute as a button, beautiful like her mom. Where's the papparazzi when you need em? Laughing

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: baby pic

Post by batman642 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:44 pm

As shy & private Erica is I doubt you will see any baby pics of her anytiime soon.

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Fri May 31, 2013 1:22 am

You r probably right batman but then again, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE TMZ!!! Laughing

LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 am

what's the baby's name? do you know batman642? and who's the daddy?

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 pm

The million dollar question.... Who Da Daddy?..!,,,, lol..lol...lol . Hmmmm.... Roberta sounds nice. Laughing Im just joking.

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Batman I....or we know you have to respect erica's privacy...we do. And to be honest, I think it's great that you have a friendship with her and respect her privacy so well but we're just some lil old nosey girls lol. No harm no foul

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:Batman I....or we know you have to respect erica's privacy...we do. And to be honest, I think it's great that you have a friendship with her and respect her privacy so well but we're just some lil old nosey girls lol. No harm no foul

LOL I know & understand. It's all good.

And candygwen to answer your question yes I do know the baby's name & who's the baby's father is but I can't tell you....sorry. Laughing

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am

The most insane, craziest thought justbcame to me....right in front of my face ...lmao

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 am

Administrator wrote:The most insane, craziest thought justbcame to me....right in front of my face ...lmao

imma say it.... is batman642 the daddy? also, we cant even know the baby's name? sheeeesh! confused

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:21 am

Candygwen wrote:
Administrator wrote:The most insane, craziest thought justbcame to me....right in front of my face ...lmao

imma say it.... is batman642 the daddy? also, we cant even know the baby's name? sheeeesh! confused

LOL nice thought but no I'm not the baby's father.

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:47 am

Batman you sure as heck wouldnt tell us if you were the daddy .....rotfl!!!!

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 am

I bet erica's probably glanced at this forum before and thought to herself.....( them ppl some nosey b*tches)... lol

Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:22 am

Administrator wrote:Batman you sure as heck wouldnt tell us if you were the daddy .....rotfl!!!!

Nope LMAO!!!!!! But I still got love for you all.

And candy don't get mad because I respecting Erica's privacy. Perhaps someday down the line Erica will open up and talk more about her baby daughter. In the meantime just be happy that she's a mom. Cool

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

batman642 wrote:And candy don't get mad because I respecting Erica's privacy. Perhaps someday down the line Erica will open up and talk more about her baby daughter. In the meantime just be happy that she's a mom. Cool

no, im not mad, just baffled. like-- what's the big deal over knowing her name? but that's her choice and i must respect it. and yes i'm happy for her being a mommy I love you

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:26 am

Well it's nothing personal or anything like that. Like is said before Erica is very shy & a quiet person. BTW she's a wonderful mom. I love you

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

batman642 wrote: BTW she's a wonderful mom. I love you

no doubt!!! sunny

Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:40 am

[quote="batman642 BTW she's a wonderful mom. I love you[/quote]

Awww I love you

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm

We will that baby one day.. I mean...it's going to get out eventually

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Not to bring up the whole baby thing once again but I have to say this. Afterall, thisnforum is for our thoughts, info, on the show, the actors right? Well, I think Christian Keys is the father of the baby and Im not just saying this because he played her love interest on Lst.... I have my reasons...lol...I remember a long while back on the original abc family board I asked ifanyone knew if there was a lil sup'm sup'm between these two...hmmm...

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by batman642 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:Not to bring up the whole baby thing once again but I have to say this. Afterall, thisnforum is for our thoughts, info, on the show, the actors right? Well, I think Christian Keys is the father of the baby and Im not just saying this because he played her love interest on Lst.... I have my reasons...lol...I remember a long while back on the original abc family board I asked ifanyone knew if there was a lil sup'm sup'm between these two...hmmm...

I really have to hand it to you Diva you are really determine to find out who's the baby's father is & wanting to know what the baby look like Laughing Laughing 

batman642

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

batman642 wrote:
LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:Not to bring up the whole baby thing once again but I have to say this. Afterall, thisnforum is for our thoughts, info, on the show, the actors right? Well, I think Christian Keys is the father of the baby and Im not just saying this because he played her love interest on Lst.... I have my reasons...lol...I remember a long while back on the original abc family board I asked ifanyone knew if there was a lil sup'm sup'm between these two...hmmm...

I really have to hand it to you Diva you are really determine to find out who's the baby's father is & wanting to know what the baby look like Laughing Laughing 

Lmao.yep. wIm just lil old nosey diva. Who da daddy?!!!!!!!!...lol...got someone else in mind also but lord I hope it's not him cause uh...uhhh....he ugly! Lol

LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top