[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

batman642

Back to top Go down

Re: Erica Hubbard At The BET's The Game & Let's Stay Together Season Premiere Party

Post by Candygwen on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Awww............how pretty..........thx 4 sharing
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Re: Erica Hubbard At The BET's The Game & Let's Stay Together Season Premiere Party

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

yeah pretty but something different about her... hmmm...
LincolnHeightsDiva

http://magicallydivalicious.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Yes pretty,like you Diva something different about her.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am

Well 4 1 thing she's filled out since LH. And I sense a lil sadness behind the smile, I dunno....maybe its just Me
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

Candy you said a mouthful.. I was thinking the exact same thing...something is...how do you say....amiss....and yes definitely filled out.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 am

Or..........it could Just be that She's tired. Let Us pray its as simple as that
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 am

yeah you're probably right
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 am

Yes
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Very Happy okay...look...I'm just going to come out and say what most of the entire internet and myself are already thinking... I'm not being mean or trying to start any rumors but I've seen the comments on the internet and so forth so I know it's not just me.....my first impression with her being missing....out of sight ...and now seeing recent pics of her....I'm thinking she's pregnant.......Dont stone me ppl...I'm just being honest and forthcoming.....she looks pregnant to me... Very Happy ..and if she is then a big CONGRATS to her and whoever the lucky father to be is..
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 pm

oh and guys...please...please let's be the way we were and not bite our tongues because batman is on the board and he knows erica....this is what our forum is for...to discuss our thoughts, ideas and ....what if's....(shrugs shoulders)....I dont know... I kind of feel that some people aren't comfortable anymore.
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 pm

OMFG!!!! I just saw the comment from LST after I posted my preggo comment... SHE WAS PREGGO>>> She had a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,... I knew it..!!!! I knew it!!!!!! cause she just disappeared off the face of the earth... hardly any pics or anything.... I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LincolnHeightsDiva on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Here's the article.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LincolnHeightsDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

You could tell from some of her other pictures and i wonder if that's why she wrote the children book.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by britni84 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 am

hey i watched the premier of the new season of lets stay together you could tell they were trying to hide her pregnancy with like big jackets over sized clothing wow thats cool she had a baby

britni84

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:57 am

LincolnHeightsDiva wrote:OMFG!!!! I just saw the comment from LST after I posted my preggo comment... SHE WAS PREGGO>>> She had a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,... I knew it..!!!! I knew it!!!!!! cause she just disappeared off the face of the earth... hardly any pics or anything.... I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

i am in complete and utter shock. i never saw that coming in a million years. wow....u r good divalicious to even have thought of that one. and in the interview it seems like she's a bit detached. is it just me? the interviewer asked girl or boy and she just replied it's a girl. am i missing something? Neutral Question
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

thank you candy for mentioning about her being detached,i thought it was just me.she doesn't really seem that excited or happy however you want to put it about the baby.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by just4us2 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

think Rob knows.
just4us2

Back to top Go down

Post by Candygwen on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 pm

ould it be his? (Sorry...bad joke). One thing I didn't Like: erica calling chassie fans teenyboppers. I luv chassie and am way out of my teens
Candygwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top